CALL FOR PROJECTS:
EURODOC PITCH and ONE‐ON‐ONE FOR EMERGING FILMMAKERS
Montreal, August 1, 2016 – Doc Circuit Montréal (DCM) is delighted to announce two exciting calls for projects: the EURODOC Pitch and the One‐on‐One for Emerging Filmmakers. Established québecois producers and emerging filmmakers are invited to submit their documentary projects by September 15th as part of these two pitching events.
We are now accepting submissions to the prized EURODOC Pitch! Five Quebec-based documentary producers will be selected for the opportunity to pitch live in the hopes of receiving a $4,000 grant and securing a much coveted slot for one of Europe’s leading training programs.
The EURODOC program covers:
- ●the development, packaging, co-production, and financing of a documentary feature film
- ●offers its participants workshops and meetings with international professionals
- ●All Quebec-based documentary producers, from emerging to established
- ●Projects with an european coproduction and international broadcast potential
- ●Apply by September 15, 2016
The five finalists will be selected to participate in a live pitch session during Doc Circuit Montréal (Nov. 2016) before an audience of DCM delegates and a jury of EURODOC representatives and European Commissioning Editors. Presented in collaboration with AQPM.
One‐on‐One for Emerging Filmmakers
DCM is proud to announce the sixth edition of the One‐on‐One for Emerging Filmmakers, in which emerging filmmakers have the opportunity to make valuable connections with a roster of Quebec’s top documentary producers:
- ●Ten Quebec-based emerging documentary filmmakers
- ●Ten established documentary producers
- ●A pitch training will be offered by EyeSteelFilm on Wednesday September 28
- ●A full day of documentary pitches and consultations on Wednesday, October 5
Past editions of the event have resulted in numerous successful collaborations. The One‐on‐One for Emerging Filmmakers takes place in the offices of the ARRQ.
We encourage all Quebec-based emerging filmmakers to apply by September 15, 2016.
For more information on eligibility for both Calls for Projects and how to submit, please visit our website: http://ridm.ca/en/doc-circuit-montreal/call-for-projects
About Doc Circuit Montréal
Each year, Doc Circuit Montréal organizes an intensive schedule of business meetings and professional‐development workshops as RIDM’s professional market. The 12th edition of Doc Circuit Montréal will take place from November 12 to 16, 2016.
– 30 –
For further information, please contact:
Caroline Rompré | publicist | 514-778-9294 | email@example.com