Benefit from the intimate atmosphere of an 8-to-10 person round table to meet representatives of funding bodies and ask them detailed questions. Over the course of three 30-minute sessions, participants will have the chance to discuss the issues with representatives of a variety of funds. Unlike a pitch session, these gatherings will allow participants to gain a better understanding of the types of projects that can be financed and sponsored within the criteria set by the different organizations.
– Telefilm Canada with Anita Damiani
– CMF with Nathalie Clermont
– Bell Funds with Claire Dion
– Rogers Group of Funds with Robin Mirsky
– Eurimages with Anton Calleja
– Centre national du cinéma et de l'image animée (France) with Valérie Fouques
In French and in English, open to DCM pass-holders and DCM Day 1 ticket-holders.
Participants must register in advance, from November 1st, 2018. There may be seats available at the venue on the morning of the event.
How to register for limited capacity activities!
Presented in same section
These two practical clinics will be held in parallel to the funds roundtables. In the first clinic, participants will have the opportunity to meet a...