In this meditative self-portrait, Anishinaabe filmmaker Kijâtai-Alexandra Veillette-Cheezo films herself in the process of reclaiming her people’s language. As she learns, her wanderings around Montreal segue into a return to nature and traditional music.
First part of films Wintopia and L'Indien malcommode.
Presented in the Canal D Space
- Country : Canada (Quebec)
- Year : 2019
- V.O : Anishnabe
- Subtitles : French
- Duration : 4 MIN
- Cinematography : Jemmy Echaquan Dubé
- Editing : Kijâtai-Alexandra Veillette-Cheezo
- Production : Odile Joannette
- Sound Design : Simon Marchand
Presented in same section