Will there be screenings in a real cinema?
We are awaiting future directives from the Minister of Health & Social Services and the Government of Quebec. As of October 21, all cinemas in Montreal are closed to the public until at least October 28.
The tickets will only be put on sale if we get permission from the Minister of Health & Social Services and the Government of Quebec to hold in-person screenings at la Cinémathèque Québecoise.
I bought a passport for the online platform. Do I also have access to the physical screenings?
No. A passport gives you access to all the films included in our online platform.
The Cinématheque screenings are accessible via the purchase of individual tickets.
I purchase a ticket for a physical screening, but I am showing signs of COVID-19. What should I do?
For the safety and security of everyone, we ask that you stay home if :
- You are presenting symptoms of COVID-19 (extreme fatigue, dry couch, fever, sudden loss of smell or taste);
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days;
- You have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of infection in the past 14 days;
- You are awaiting your test results.
If you fall under one of these conditions, please contact the Box Office : firstname.lastname@example.org
RIDM and la Cinémathèque Québécoise are committed to offering you a safe environment. The sanitary measures put in place for RIDM's activities respect the required hygienic etiquette, distanciation, cleaning and disinfecting measures recommended by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec.
1. The wearing of a mask or face covering is necessary in all areas when circulating within the Cinematheque;
2. Your seat will be assigned;
3. We ask you to refrain from coming to the venue if you show any signs of COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case in the past 14 days; a refund would be offered;
4. Upon your arrival, greeters will ask you a few questions to verify your health status, and will inform you of any sanitary measures applicable while you are present for the screening;
5. RIDM reserves the right to refuse access to any person that does not respect the sanitary and safety measures.
There will be multiple hand-sanitizing stations available at the venue.