THE FESTIVAL CONTINUES ONLINE UNTIL NOVEMBER 25, 23:59!
There are only a few hours left to enjoy the best of national and international documentary cinema on our online platform.
TO GUIDE FESTIVALGOERS: 8 THEMATIC SECTIONS
This year's program is organized into 8 thematic sections to guide festival-goers, both in theatres and online.
- THE HUMAN SPACE: 11 films that explore the relationship humans have with their environment through connectivity and resilience;
- IN SEARCH OF ONESELF: 10 introspective films about the human condition and understanding the world;
- FAMILY TOPOGRAPHIES: 10 films that reveal the complexity of the ties that bind us to those who welcome us into the world, and who accompany us through life, for better or for worse;
- STRENGTH OF THE LIVING: 10 films that highlight the vitality of the great cycle of nature and the deep relationships that unite us to it;
- DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE ARTS: 11 films that draw inspiration from the interaction between film and other artistic media;
- HAUNTED TERRITORIES: 11 films that transport us to ghostly universes, with a heavy past, where reality and fiction sometimes merge;
- GESTURES OF RESISTANCE: 10 films showing the small and large gestures of those who fight against the status quo;
- ECHOES OF THE PAST: 11 films that ask us to reflect on the past in order to understand the present and idealize the future.
PRICES AND SALES OF PASSES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
For those who prefer to watch from the comfort of home, and for documentary fans across Canada, the RIDM will offer online access to the vast majority of its program until November 25, via the RIDM online platform. A subscription for one online block can be purchased for $30. This option allows you to view all the films from one of the three program blocks via the online platform. Check the box-office.